Motivation to go on and to be you
Taking care of yourself
We are all familiar with the feeling of not being good enough, that no one sees you for who we are, or that we feel we cant be ourself.
"When life gives you lemons, it is not always easy to make lemonade".
As we go through this thing called life, we learn that life itself can be challenging at times, but also beautifully rewarding. It all depends on who we choose to be, if we choose to be the real us, the one you are deep inside, that loving and caring person that just wants to go out in the forest, pick mushrooms, listen to the birds, the wind that flows through the branches, the sound of fresh water flowing through the terrain.
Maybe deep down, you know what you want, but you are afraid of what other people would think.
Would you instead go through life being miserable than to stand up for yourself and your beliefs?
To be what your mother, brother, sister, grandparents, your family wants you to be, the one your boss at work wants you to be.
It is not easy to be oneself, and as life goes on you realize that you always had and still has a choice of how the rest of your life will be.
In our article: how to access and balance your chakras we introduced the technique of "Affirmation", words and sentences you can speak for yourself so that you can change the vibration and frequency of your body and mind.
Following is some of the worlds most motivation and famous quote that can be used as affirmation for yourself and your life.
Motivational sentences for affirmation
1. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
3. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
4. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
5. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
6. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” —W. Clement Stone
8. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
9. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
10. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” —Theodore Roosevelt
11. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
13. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” —Simone de Beauvoir
14. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
15. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
16. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” —Kevin Ngo
17. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” —Harriet Beecher Stow
It can be very hard to find motivation when you feel like you cannot do what your heart desires. But it is right then, right there and then it is the most important to find peace. Find the peace in your mind, that center we all have within ourself, find that peace and bring it forward. It will help you let go of fears, making you see things in another light. Making you realize that you are actually free to change your life, to create a different life for you.
It is a saying that "it is never too late to change", but in fact it is. Someday it will be too late, and you will look back on your life and realize what "could have been", "what if", and it is right there and then you will regret not taking the chance.
For what is life? Is life really that serious?
I want to finish this somewhat personal article with a a few videos from one of my true inspirations in life, Mr. Alan Watts